"Islam began as a stranger and will go back to being a stranger just as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers."

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Separated

We are here
Spread around the world
Flustering away from one another in each step we take
Not standing together to fight off evil
Joining together in gossip
Ignoring those who are more religous
Feeling proud with those who have lost their faith.

We the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad
Are officially weakened
By the lack of our faith
Where are we when the call of struggle comes
What do we do when our brothers and sisters need us
What are we doing avoiding the screams of our mis-lead souls
Tell me, if you have a strong explanation.
I want to know
I want to understand
I want to be sure that we
The carriers of the flag of Islam
Will be the carriers to Jannah
I want to be confident
And be able to say
My ummah made the world great as it is today

LA ILLAHA ILLA ALLAH MUHAMMAD RASOOLULLAH

1 comment:

Hala-Iftikaar said...

Great poem Mashallah sis!