- Be a true Muslim from the heart. As long as you have at least one DOT of faith in your heart, you will eventually end up in Jannah somehow.
- Remember Allah at all times. He is your savior and guardian whom you always have with you if you believe in him, and your judge.
- Practice Islam whenever and wherever, no matter what others think about you. Remember that there are two angels and a god with you at all times, knowing exactly of each action you have done.
- Follow the sunnah of the prophet (s), for he said:
"I leave two things of value amidst you in trust which if you hold on to you will never go astray: the Quran and my sunnah."
5. Remember death, and stick only with those who remind you of Allah, and stay away from those who make fun of Islam, and keep you away from the truth.
Take my advice to heart, for death can come any second, and you should always be prepared.