"Islam began as a stranger and will go back to being a stranger just as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers."

Thursday, August 2, 2012

HEY FRIENDS! ASSALAAMU 'ALAIKUM!
So I'm going to give blogging a shot again inshaAllah. YAY! tasneemlabib.blogspot.com
(I just realized you guys never knew my real name lol)

Anyways, subhanAllah, so many things happened since I was last on here. I feel like I changed and grew and matured so much. There's this new energy running through my veins. I want to share it with you because of how it feels. How it makes me feel. It feels so good. The beating of a fresh new pulse. A new energy with every heartbeat. It rushes through my body, through every corner. I feel on top of the world. Like I can do whatever I put my head to do. I don't feel tired or discouraged. I have Allah on my side. I have the knowledge that although my heart can stop beating, its echoes will live. It's the heart that will feed the poor, the oppressed, the needy. The people who need love. The people who need faith. My heart will be the heart that is strong and patient in times of struggle, fierce in times of war, wise in times of decision-making, and kind and loving to all those who deserve love.
I love you.
Please follow me on my new blog, keep me in your du'aas, and take care! Until next time iA!
Also, don't forget Syria, Burma, and Palestine in your du'aas! And that Muslim countries win a lot of Olympic medals! (that was an awkward subject shift)

No comments: